Why is my transaction getting declined?
· It might be a suspected case of a fraudulent transaction.
· You might have entered the wrong UPI PIN.
· The beneficiary details you entered might be incorrect.
· Your mobile number might be linked to multiple types of accounts in the same bank.
· If you’ve changed your mobile number linked to your bank account then there is a possibility that the bank hasn’t updated your new number due to which you will not be able to complete your transaction. In this case, kindly contact your bank.
· The transaction you’re trying to complete might be a violation of your bank’s policy. In this case, kindly contact your bank.
What can I do with BHIM?
· You can pay bills on merchant websites with UPI
· You book flight tickets or recharge your mobile
· You can scan a QR code to make quick payments
· You can check your transaction history on UPI
· You can send money to Account and IFSC code
Where and how can I pay using BHIM?
· While shopping online, click on the ‘Pay by UPI/BHIM’ option
· Scan UPI QR/BHIM OQ code at merchant outlets to make payments
· Scan UPI QR/BHIM QR at merchant outlets.
What methods are available on BHIM for sending money?
· VPA (Registered on UPI)
· Mobile No. (Registered on UPI)
· Account Number and IFS code
Is there a limit to the amount of money that can be sent using BHIM?
How many VPAs can be added to BHIM?
I have multiple accounts linked to the same mobile number. Which accounts can I use for sending/receiving money?
Can I save the beneficiary details for later transactions?