We are looking for a Cabin Crew with at least 2 years of experience for our private aviation client that operates a luxury service that entertains the most demanding- board request in the UAE. This client owns multiple private planes and is looking for different nationals to accommodate a variety of clients worldwide.
– Understand the duties of your assigned position during flight and act your best
– Ensure the satisfaction of passengers by answering questions and offering them assistance
– Check cabin before take-off to ensure compliance to safety regulations
– Welcome travellers on board and help them to their seats when necessary
– Serve food and beverages and sell products
– Give the “safety” presentation in a well-prepared manner
– Monitor the cabin frequently for the entire duration of the flight
– Adhere to established regulations and procedures
– Remain calm and aid passengers in the event of an emergency
– Give particular attention to passengers with special needs (children, disabled, elders etc)
– Prepare accurate reports concerning any significant issues or happenings
Skills and Knowledge:
– English fluency
– customer service experience
– High School educated minimum.
– At least 21 years of age at the time of joining.
– Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
– Minimum height of 160 cm.
– No visible tattoos.
– Can adapt to new people, new places, and new situations.
– Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI).
– Valid passport
WeDo Global is a group of companies, based in the Middle East. WeDo not only has a strong presence within the UAE, and solid experience throughout the Government, Semi-Government and Private sectors but also covers multiple brands that cover a wide range of industries.
WeDo Global Middle East – WDG Employment Services – WeDo Global Manpower LLC – WDG Consultancy and Recruitment – WDG Facilities Management & Maintenance – WeDo Global Security – WeDo Global Documents clearing – WDG Translation