This is an entry level position for a native Arabic speaking Content Writer to be based in Sharjah.
• Create content in English and Arabic for use on website, marketing material, proposals and social media
• Create and translate blogs and other content for website and social media in English and Arabic
• Translate documents, proposals and other content as and when necessary
• Meet with partners and potential clients if translation is required
• Represent organisation in regular corporate events, networking events, industrial meets, trade shows and marketing conferences as and when required
• Commanding understanding of SEO with regards to content writing
• Management of social media accounts, from posting daily content to handling reviews as customers’ queries
• Handling reports through Salesforce and Pardot
• Basic knowledge of Google Adwords and Google Analytics
• Capability of sending emailers and surveys through platforms, such as Mailchimp, SurveyMonkey and Pardot
• Updating the content for the website through CMS
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Must be Native Arabic with excellent full fluency in English
Must be able to commute daily to or live in Sharjah
? Past work experience as a content writer or similar role Excellent writing and editing skills.
? Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
? Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns.
? Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
? Basic knowledge and understanding of using WordPress for website, blogs, articles updates.
KERSHAW LEONARD “WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES”
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.