• Responsible for prompt and accurate processing of customer orders and inquiries in SAP.
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
• Responds to customer requests for reports, bills of lading, and certificates of analysis, MSDSs, invoice copies, general invoice inquiries, shipment location / status billing adjustments, order changes, product returns and account adjustments/master updates in a timely manner.
• Update customers and work issues relating to inventory availability.
• Coordinate response for all emergency or special supply situations.
• Communicates projected late delivery date in a timely manner to respective customers.
• Engages pricing coordinator and customer set-up as required for resolution of customer issues.
• Escalates unresolved customer complaints, inquiries, etc. to the Supervisor as required.
• Maintains excellent external customer relationship ensuring contract and customer specific requirements are executed.
• Interface with appropriate departments regarding late and missed deliveries.
• Communicate carrier/transportation issues to appropriate parties.
• Should process an average of 8 – 14 transactions daily.
• Understand and maintain customers that have reservations.
• Understand processes for consignment and PSL accounts.
• Min. 2 years of experience in the same role, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• SAP experience is a plus.
• Strict attention to detail and ability to catch nuance.
• Excellent customer focus.
• Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure
• Exceptional problem solving/decision making abilities
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent team collaboration
Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets.
Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting ‘first day fresh’. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor, Metallyte and Oppalyte films.