Coles, Foodland and Dan Murphy’s are among the businesses that have been added to South Australia’s growing list of Covid-19 exposure sites.
The state has been thrown into level 4 restrictions after an 81-year-old man presented in the Modbury Hospital on Sunday and tested positive to the virus.
Health authorities are scrambling to identify all possible exposure sites of the man and his 16 close contacts.
Anyone who had been at the Dan Murphy’s in Munno Para in Adelaide’s northern suburbs on Saturday, July 17 from 10.30am to 11.30am and Sunday, July 18 from 11am to 11.45am must quarantine for 14 days, as well as their household contacts, and need to be tested on days one, five and 13.
The same requirements apply for anyone who had been to the Foodland supermarket at the Munno Para Shopping Centre on Saturday, July 17 from 9am to 10am and Sunday, July 18 from 11.15am to midday.
Closer to the city, the Coles supermarket at the Greenacres Shopping Centre has also been listed as an exposure site, with anyone who had been at the store on Friday, July 16 from 2.30pm to 3.45pm also required to quarantine with their household contacts and testing is required.
The ballooning list comes as a local council announced it would close its facilities on Tuesday after a staff member tested positive.
The City of Tea Tree Gully issued a public statement on Monday night, saying SA Health informed the council about the employee’s diagnosis.
All council facilities will remain closed “out of caution” to allow health authorities and the local government to determine if there was a risk to the community.
Only waste collection services will operate.
“We are working closely with SA Health and will reopen when we are advised that it is safe to do so,” the statement read.
“We are committed to keeping our community safe and will update this page regularly.”
SA recorded its fourth locally acquired case on Tuesday morning.
Premier Steven Marshall announced the additional case on morning radio and said the new patient was a close contact of the 81-year-old man.
FULL EXPOSURE SITE LIST
Anyone who has been at these venues, as well as their household contacts, must isolate for 14 days, get tested on days one, five and 13 and fill out this SA Health form:
- The Greek on Halifax, Adelaide on Saturday, July 17 from 6pm to 10pm
- Craigmore Topz Shopz at 3/2 Zurich Road, Craigmore on Saturday, July 17 from 11am to 11.30am and Sunday, July 18 from 8.30am to 9.15am
- OPSM, Golden Grove on July 17 from 3pm to 3.45pm
- Gaganis Bros, Hindmarsh on July 16 from 1pm to 2.30pm
- Coles, Greenacres Shopping Centre at Greenacres on Friday, July 16 from 2.30pm to 3.45pm
- CommBank, Modbury on July 13 from 10am to 11.15am and July 14 from 10.30am to 12.15pm
- Aldi, St Agnes Shopping Centre on July 13 from 10.20am to 11.30am
- OTR Motorsport Park service station, Dukes Hwy, Tailem Bend on July 9 from 7.20am to 8.15am
- Coolabah Tree Cafe, Tailem Bend on July 9 from 5.20pm to 7pm
- Shell Coles Express Tailem Bend, including bathrooms, on July 9 from 5.20pm to 7pm
- Caltex, Munno Para, on Saturday, July 17 from 9.10am to 9.55am
- Dan Murphy’s, Munno Para on Saturday, July 17 from 10.30am to 11.30am and Sunday, July 18 from 11am to 11.45am
- Foodland, Munno Para Shopping Centre at Munno Para on Saturday, July 17 from 9am to 10am and Sunday, July 18 from 11.15am to midday
- Smokemart & GiftBox, Munno Para Shopping Centre at Munno Para on Saturday, July 17 from 9.10am to 9.55am and Sunday, July 18 from 11am to 11.45am
- TAB, Munno Para Shopping Centre at Munno Para on Saturday, July 17 from 10.30am to 11.30am and Sunday, July 18 from 10.45am to 11.45am
- Chemist Warehouse, Pelican Plaza at Ridgehaven on Sunday, July 18 from 5.40pm to 6pm
- Aldi, St Agnes Shopping Centre at St Agnes on Tuesday, July 13 from 10.20 am to 11.30am
- Tenafeate Creek Wines at Yattalunga on Sunday, July 18 on 1.45pm to 4.30pm
Anyone who has been to the following locations during the listed times is required to immediately get tested, quarantine for 14 days and get retested on days five and 13:
- Golden Grove Village Shopping Centre on July 17 from 3pm to 4.45pm
- The Grove News Agency, Golden Grove on July 17 from 3:30pm to 3:45pm
- St Agnes Shopping Centre, St Agnes on July 13 from 10.30am to 11.30am
- Modbury Hospital Emergency Department on July 18 from 10pm to July 19 at 8am
They must also complete this form to notify SA Health they were at one of these locations.
Anyone who has been to the following locations during the allocated times must immediately get tested and again on day five and 13. They must isolate after the first test until a negative result has been received and complete the SA Health form:
- Greenacres Shopping Centre, Greenacres on Friday, July 16 from 2.30pm to 3.45pm
- Munno Para Shopping Centre, Munno Para on Saturday, July 17 from 9am to midday and Sunday, July 18 on 10.45am to midday
Those who have been to the following locations must monitor for symptoms:
- Wigley Reserve at Glenelg on July 16 from 12.30pm to 1.15pm
- Wynn Vale Dam, Wynn Vale on Sunday, July 18 from 9.45am to 10.45am