McGregor, 34, was quickly mobbed by fans as he stepped out from ritzy New York City hotel The Peninsula on Saturday.
He appeared to be heading to a children’s birthday party, as he was flanked by his security holding superhero-themed gifts and balloons.
McGregor wore an all-white ensemble for his weekend jaunt, pairing what appeared to be a $2,500 Gucci polo with matching shorts worth $1,800.
Conor McGregor spotted outside the plush Peninsula hotel in NYC on Saturday, June 17
Conor McGregor outside The Peninsula hotel in NYC on Saturday
McGregor was sporting a white Gucci co-ord as he signed autographs for waiting fans outside the fancy hotel on Saturday
His appearance in the Big Apple comes days after he was accused of sexually assaulting a woman at the NBA Finals
Hours after his jaunt around the Big Apple, the fighter was seen returning to his hotel, where he again stopped to sign autographs for his followers.
He appeared to become irate when one fan made an inaudible remark, sending him inside with several bodyguards in tow.
While the former MMA champion was seen with his usual posse of friends and security guards, there was no sign of his fiancée Dee Devlin, who recently announced she is pregnant with the couple’s fourth child.
McGregor went to ground in recent days after he was accused of sexually assaulting a woman in the VIP bathroom at an NBA finals game.
The woman met McGregor at the game at the Kaseya Center and was leaving the arena, when she claims his security told her he was asking for her in the bathroom.
Once inside the bathroom, she claims he forced her to perform oral sex on him, spat on her, and forcibly kissed her.
The accusation is not the first to be levied against the fighter. In 2019, the New York Times reported that McGregor was under investigation by Irish police over allegations he sexually assaulted a woman in a Dublin hotel in December 2018.
Soon after, a second allegation arose that he assaulted a woman in a car earlier that month. He denied the allegations.
McGregor stopped to sign autographs for fans after being seen for the first time since sexual assault allegations came out last week
The fighter broke his cover on Saturday after being accused of sexual assault
McGregor was greeted by a crowd of fans outside the hotel on Saturday night – days after he was accused of sexual assaulting a woman
McGregor, 34, pictured signing autographs for fans outside ritzy Manhattan hotel The Peninsula on Saturday
He donned an all white Gucci outfit worth over $4000 on his NYC jaunt
McGregor pictured on a jaunt around Manhattan days after he was accused of sexual assault
The MMA fighter’s security were seen bringing superhero-themed gifts and balloons
McGregor briefly signed autographs as he stepped out in the Big Apple on Saturday
McGregor signed autographs for fans as he stepped out in New York City on Saturday
His accuser claims McGregor spat on her and on himself while trying to arouse himself. The woman’s attorney tells DailyMail.com she went to police on Sunday to report the incident but was turned away and advised to hire legal help.
Days later, she handed over the clothes she was wearing at the time, claiming they prove he ‘spat’ on her during the alleged ordeal.
McGregor denies the allegations. ‘These allegations are false. Mr. McGregor will not be intimidated,’ his attorney said in a statement.
In striking new footage, his accuser is seen sitting next to the MMA fighter inside the club minutes after she claims the sexual assault occurred.
The pair can be seen holding drinks when the woman gestures. McGregor then says something inaudible before walking away.
The footage, obtained by TMZ Sports, was shot at about 12:40am on June 10 inside the Kaseya Center in Miami – about half an hour after the woman was seen being led into a bathroom by McGregor.
DailyMail.com obtained a photo of the woman’s outfit bagged up which she gave to the police
New footage shows Conor McGregor’s sexual assault accuser sitting with the MMA fighter at a club table in the minutes after she claims he molested her in a bathroom
According to the woman’s attorney, Ariel Mitchell, the video shows her client and McGregor were ‘visibly awkwardly interacting with each other.’
She claims that this was a stark contrast to how they were interacting prior to the bathroom encounter.
‘My client has always stated that there would be video of before and after, and in those videos she emphasized that the difference in the interactions between them would be visibly noticeable,’ Mitchell said in a statement to TMZ Sports.
This again is another video that supports what my client has been saying and supports what she told the police since the inception of this incident.’
McGregor has vehemently denied the allegation – his attorney saying that the clip further proving the claims are false.
‘While the claimant’s story has changed yet again our account of the evening has never changed,’ Barbara R. Llanes said in a statement.
‘This video only reinforces our position. We look forward to the swift conclusion of the investigation.’
McGregor was in Miami for Game 4 of Miami Heat’s NBA finals against the Denver Nuggets
McGregor and his fiancée Dee Devlin alongside their three children; Conor Jr, Croia and Rian. He announced earlier this week that they are expecting their fourth child together
The accuser’s attorney says she met McGregor at the NBA Finals game the night of the incident. He had been invited by the NBA and shocked fans by knocking out mascot Burnie, who had to be hospitalized.
According to the legal demand letters issued to not just McGregor’s attorney but also the Heat and the stadium, the woman was on her way out of the building when McGregor’s security summoned her to the VIP men’s restroom.
‘After the game, and after Mr. McGregor sent the Miami Heat mascot Burnie to the hospital, Mr. McGregor elevated his aggressive, unprovoked, and outrageous behavior by violently sexually assaulting and battering this firm’s client in the men’s bathroom of the Kaseya Center.
‘Mr. McGregor, aided and abetted by the NBA and Miami Heat Kaseya security, had the victim physically forced via security into the men’s bathroom, separating her from her friend and trapping her inside with Mr. McGregor and his security guard.
‘Once isolated and trapped in the VIP men’s bathroom at the Kaseya Center, security refused to let her exit or allow anyone else, including her friend, inside the bathroom.
‘Mr. McGregor then appeared from inside the handicapped stall and shoved his tongue in the victim’s mouth and aggressively kissed her,’ according to the legal letter.
Conor McGregor at the Kaseya Center in Miami on the night of the alleged incident. The woman claims he forced her to perform oral sex on her in the bathroom and tried to sodomize her. He denies the allegations
McGregor pictured in New York City on Wednesday, soon after his fiancee announced she was pregnant with their fourth child
The woman’s attorney says she then told him she needed to use the bathroom.
While she was in the stall, she says McGregor ‘pulled out his penis and shoved it down the throat of the victim’.
She claims she was able to get him off her, but says he then spat on her and on himself ‘in a desperate attempt to get his flaccid penis hard.’
She claims she then tried to flee, but says McGregor ‘aggressively grabbed her, pinned her up against the wall’ and tried to anally rape her.
‘Fortunately, Mr. McGregor’s penis was too limp for complete penetration, and the victim continuously elbowed Mr. McGregor and finally escaped,’ according to the letter.
The claims have surfaced less than 24 hours after it emerged McGregor and his fiancée Dee Devlin are expecting their fourth child.
McGregor and Devlin already have three children; Conor Jr., Croia Mairhead and Rian — aged six, four and two, respectively.
‘Things are going well,’ McGregor said of his family life.
‘We’ve also got another on the way. There’s a lot going on,’ he said during a TV appearance in Ireland.
In statement about the allegations, the Heat said: ‘We are aware of the allegations and are conducting a full investigation. Pending the outcome of the investigation, we will withhold further comment.’
The UFC said: ‘The organization is aware of the recent allegations regarding Conor McGregor and will continue to gather additional details regarding the incident.
‘UFC will allow the legal process to play out before making any additional statements.’