Register for free to join us on June 26, 6pm.
At this webinar, you will get valuable insights, learn effective strategies, receive expert advice from industry professionals, and all the practical tips you need to ace this journey.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to kickstart your career journey. Register now for our upcoming webinar on job hunt for freshers and learn to take the first step in your career journey!
Key questions we will cover in the session:
- How can you narrow your search options matching your skills and the market demand?
- How do you find companies hiring freshers and the job roles that they are hiring for?
- Where can you look for fresher jobs?
- How can you build your resume and cover letter? How can you customize it for a company?
- How do you start building a network?
- How are layoffs impacting fresher hiring?
- How do you differentiate between internships, apprenticeships and jobs and find what works for you?
- How do you select the most suitable job?
- What must-have skills would interviewers look for in freshers?
Meet the experts
Neeti Sharma – President & Co-Founder, TeamLease Edtech
A proven business leader with 30+ years of rich and diverse experience in the Corporate sector, with government bodies and educational institutions pan India , Neeti has contributed to various domains including Human Resources, Operations, International Business Development and Outsourcing including Employment & Employability. Neeti is passionate about skill development as she believes that by giving the right skills to people, providing them with the right guidance, making them employable and getting them to the right first job – it changes their life forever.Lekha Palakkot, Director and Learning, Brillio
Highly versatile Learning and Development professional with over 19 years of experience in championing learning and development strategies. Has a track record in building high performing agile teams and turnaround L&D interventions that increase revenues, customer satisfaction, and employee engagement. Recognized with capability of leading and motivating individuals to maximize levels of productivity, while forming cohesive team environments.