In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for managing company financial and accounting activities up to the issue of financial statements, government reporting and audit.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
– Coordinate with Procurement and Sales Team regarding contracts, invoices and trade commitments
– Handle the entire accounting activities in accordance with the company policies
– Prepare and manage Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Inventory accounts
– Prepare and review expenses, payroll and invoice documents in accounting system
– Ensure invoices have gone through detailed verification
– Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
– Monthly Quarterly reconciliation with main customers and suppliers
– Assist with the development and implementation of financial policies, procedures and systems that will improve the
overall operation and effectiveness
– Experience in IT Technology company is necessary.
– Strong Microsoft Excel skills
– Strong accounting software user skills in UAE region (Tally, Oracle, QuickBooks etc.)
– Strong analytical skill, detail oriented
– Extensive knowledge of GAAP IFRS
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to think proactively and work in an open, team environment
– Language: fluent in English, written and speaking Russian is an advantage
– Bachelor’s degree in a finance accounting related field
– Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience within accountancy role
– Professional qualification e.g. CMA, CIMA, CPA, ACCA, ACA or being a candidate is an advantage
A Leading Trading Company in the UAE.