Our client is a leading B2B Manufacturing group with the highest production capacity. They are looking to expand their FP&A function and hire a Senior Manager.
With over 10 legal entities under the group, our client produces building materials for all major property and construction projects across the region. They are looking to expand their planning and analysis function and hire a Senior manager to orchestrate a change.
* Implement a company-wide financial planning tool currently in the vendor selection stage
* Participate in the development and implementation of new reporting tools and administer those tools going forward (i.e. Tableau)
* Act as a subject matter expert, applying FP&A and data analysis best practices to meet goals and objectives
Financial planning & analysis
* Manage the recurring forecasting and FP&A business processes and make appropriate recommendations for automating time-consuming data retrieval tasks via reports & dashboards
* Liaise with the leadership team to formulate the business’s medium to long term financial and strategic plan
* Deliver competitor analysis, market trends and associated commentary to the Leadership team
* Support corporate consolidation analyses and reporting, including annual corporate budgeting process
* Perform periodical or ad hoc financial data analysis, queries, reconciliations and reports as needed from the senior management or to satisfy audit requests
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced FP&A professional to build a team and lead a group-wide implementation.
The successful candidate for this role will posses
* A Chartered Accountant with a bachelor’s in Business, Accounting, or Finance, Information Systems, or a combination.
* 6+ years experience in an FP&A or a Finance Business partner role
* System implementation experience in a MUST
* Experience with other financial planning tools such as Hyperion, Essbase, TM1, Cognos, Adaptive, is a plus
* A value-add to the business with a commercial acumen, and the energy to strive for continuous improvement/best practice in a collaborative environment.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.