This is a new kind of hospitality, grounded in the spirit of discovery, the fantasy of nightlife and the adventure of connection. Hyde is more than a brand, it’s a state of mind.
THE HYDE DUBAI
Hyde Hotels, Resorts & Residences, part of the world-leading Accor group, today announced the first Hyde hotel outside of the United States, Hyde Dubai Business Bay, in close proximity to the iconic Burj Khalifa directly fronting the Business Bay canal and promenade.
Hyde Hotel Dubai Business Bay, a five-star hotel, is set to open in Q4 2021. The 276-rooms, all with balconies, will be a mix of gracious standard rooms and luxurious suites with views of the Dubai Canal, the Dubai skyline and the iconic Burj Khalifa – the tallest building in the world.
Hyde Hotel Dubai will feature three incredible culinary experiences including the Mediterranean concept, Cleo Mediterráneo, contemporary Japanese from Katsuya, hand-crafted burgers from Hudson Tavern. Also on the property will be The Perq, a coffee concept, a lobby lounge, and Hyde pool & lounge as well as a spa, male/female salon, fitness center, a swimming pool and retail area. The hotel’s public areas, guestrooms and Cleo will be designed by Ciarmoli Queda Studio. Katsuya, Hudson Tavern and Hyde pool and lounge to be designed by Tristan Plessis Studio.
To maintain all Mechanical/Electrical/Pumbing/HVAC equipment in good working condition by carrying out necessary repairs & preventive maintenance.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities includes but are not limited to the following:
– Reports to the Duty Engineer/ Shift Leader regarding daily work progress and work order completion.
– Fault finding & trouble shooting of reported guest room complaints
– Works closely with Duty Engineer/ Shift Leader and peers to carry out preventive maintenance and annual maintenance program .
– Follows all safety rules and regulations in job, departmental procedures and instructions.
– Carries out all other tasks assigned to him by his supervisor.
These includes but are not limited to the following:
– Able to read Building Services & electrical drawings.
– Able to fault find and repair electrical controls and systems.
– Excellent understanding of electrical installations and systems within modern buildings; TV, Dimmers, BMS, LV controls etc
– Good practical skills capable of the installation and maintenance of SWA, Conduit, Trunking FP 2000 etc. to a high standard.
– Familiar with planned Preventive Maintenance and Safety programmes.
– Flexible and team player and able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
– Works closely with peers to assist in their job when requested by Duty Engineer/ Shift Leader
– To attain all departmental meetings and training classes.
– Good basic English.
– Experience and knowledge of modern hotel rooms facilities equipment and set-ups.
– Secondary School + Technical College or equal.
– Minimum 5 years Electrical/HVAC installation or maintenance experience preferably in Industrial – Commercial Projects. Hotels – Hospitals experience.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.