After successful submission of the form, candidates can still edit the application from till February 19, 2023.
How to apply for the India Post GDS vacancies:
- Open official India Post GDS recruitment website indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Register yourself by entering details and proceed with application
- Enter all your details including education qualification and other personal details to fill up the form
- Upload the required documents
- Complete the payment
- Submit the final form
- After submitting, candidates are advised to download or take a printout of the application form for future reference
Eligibility Criteria for India Post GDS:
Candidates must be below 18 years of age and not above 40 years. However, upper age limit is relaxed for some reserved catgories. Candidates are advised to visit the official website.
Educational Qualification for India Post GDS:
10th standard passed in Mathematics and English (studied as compulsory or elective subjects) from any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
Knowledge of computer and cycling is required.
India Post GDS application fee:
A fee of Rs 100 is to be paid by the applicants for all posts notified in choice of Division. However, payment of fee is exempted for all female applicants, SC/ST applicants, PwD applicants and Transwomen applicants.