Michael Page is working with a privately owned real estate developer in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Our client is developing multiple large-scale projects across the UAE and is currently developing a flagship mega mixed use masterplan worth USD1Billion+ .
Michael Page are assisting our client in their search for Project Manager that has specialised in landscaping. Ideal candidates will have experience working in the GCC, preferably the UAE and Abu Dhabi Construction sectors. Candidate should have Consultant and client side experience and have experience managing Consultants and Contractors on projects from inception to competition.
– Excellent knowledge and experience dealing with regulatory authorities on all aspects of environmental/landscape/ecology and related matters
– Management of Landscape and environmental designers, consultants and contractors
– Experience of managing a large scale nursery
– Presenting to VIP and Executive management
– Management and adherence to project budgets for landscape, CapEx and OpEx, including end-to-end procurement
– Management of FM as it relates to operational management of a landscape environments
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent PM skills
– 10 years’ experience in a similar role
– Degree qualifications from a reputed university
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.