• Responsible for the development and administration of efficient and professional operations of occupational medicine services in accordance with Alleanza Healthcare’s policies, practices, procedures, and applicable regulations to achieve the desired goals and objectives.
• Assists with all aspects of health services staffing, competency, processes, customer service, and quality improvement.
Role and Responsibilities
• Reporting to the Operation Manager and/or Operations Officer, you will oversee and manage the administrative and operational activities of occupational medicine services
• Assure compliance with regulatory requirements related to clinical operations
• Responsible for securing and developing all records, equipment, and programs related to occupational medicine services
• Collaborate with outside resources for program development, such as healthcare providers, third-party administrators, legal advisors, medical directors, regulatory agencies, etc
• Responsible for assuring the appropriate access and utilization of healthcare services
• Evaluate and treat all injuries and illnesses in an efficient and professional manner within the scope of practice and consistent with clinical nursing guidelines
• Train and lead the ergonomic team to assess jobs and provide input regarding ergonomic improvements.
• Assist with the accident investigation program to identify root cause analysis of all incidents and near misses.
• Provide appropriate case management
• Manage all cases to facilitate productivity, assuring appropriate care and return to work
• Includes workers’ compensation, short- and long-term disability cases
• Assess healthcare needs, then implement and manage healthcare programs to improve health and facilitate return to work, maintain OSHA records/ reports and worker medical files
• Assist departments with identifying, evaluating, and implementing accommodations and return to work options for workers with restricted duty
• Collaborate with Environmental Health and Safety, Operations, and Human Resources to develop operations, programs, and services by providing content expertise.
• Contribute in the design of controls for injury prevention and health surveillance related to actual and potential hazards in the work environment.
• Identify primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention and health promotion strategies to optimize the health of the population
Alleanza Group Holding FZCO and Alleanza Healthcare LLC, have been established under Alleanza Group based in the United States. Alleanza is a medical services group with experience in Pre-Hospital and primary healthcare services supported by a team of highly skilled, trained and licensed medical educators and professionals who provide advanced, efficient and comprehensive medical care to positively alter practice standards and ultimately improve patient outcomes.
Our services within UAE include:
- Remote Medical Services – Field Medicine
- Emergency Medical Services – Ambulatory Health Service
- Academic Health Service (Clinic management/emergency medical services at academic institutions)
- Homecare Nursing Services (comprehensive nursing care, physiotherapy, chronic diseases management, rehabilitation services)
- Medical Education and Training
We have established our Dubai head office, and in the process of establishing northern emirates and Abu Dhabi offices to provide our services within the UAE.