Halian are partnered with a leading banking and financial services corporation who are undertaking major digital transformation initiatives and require an experienced Technology Manager with CRM and Customer Experience exposure within a Banking Institution.
• You will be expected to contribute enhancements and support functions for MS CRM application including related development life cycle from front end to backend integration and support for existing API services, DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment.
• You will work in a cross-functional team with the Product Owner, Designers, Engineers and Platform owners to co-develop the digital products
• Conduct system analysis and development in response to user requirements, project involvement or changing technologies.
• Design and develop information technology solutions making specific determinations about system performance.
• Prepare/verify production transfer documentation.
• Monitor applications to ensure adequate system resources to process at production standards.
• Follow up and coordinate with internal teams for SIT, UAT support and Production Rollout.
• Perform root cause analysis (RCA) arising from production system disruption and gather required information and logs from the system for investigation.
• Deploy bug fixes in test environment and perform SIT.
• Get the fix tested by users and take appropriate actions to move the change in Production.
• Coordinate with DBA for re-indexing activities as per the system DB requirements.
• Coordinate with associated teams for Security/OS/DB patches in development environment
• 8-10 Years experience in experience with product designing and implementation.
• Strong technical knowledge in MSCRM application area.
• Should have production support experience
• Moderate to strong banking domain
• Ability to get the work done from team and vendor within SLA
• Ability to review, understand and improve program code and system documentation.
• Good verbal and written communication including ability to prepare system documentation.
• Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
• Computer Science degree or equivalent Qualification
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.