• Prepare complete set shipping documents (must have know how of customs & import/export knowledge of shipments)
• Prepare and complete orders for local delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship, deliver)
• Prepare invoices/Purchase orders/expenses vouchers/ know how of accounting will be a plus
• Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store), under supervision of Logistics Manager.
• Perform inventory controls under supervision.
• Collect and send invoices to appropriate department.
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
• Assist peers as required (drivers/loaders/ laborers)
• Communicate with customer service for all shipment related documents & schedules
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
• Prepare and submit time sheets, warehouse reports as & when required.
• Must be aware of Dubai customs rules and regulations.
• Must be ready to be in warehouse for monitoring/assisting loading & off loading of shipments.
• Run errands as per Management requirement
• Strong communication, Computer literacy is Must
• Willing to assist in warehouse tasks as & when needed.
• Valid UAE Driver’s License .
• Any training in UAE Customs will be a plus.
• Must be a presentable, clean individual.
• Ready to Multi task.
• Willing to put extra time when required by Logistics dept.
Manno Trading DMCC is a newly born division of EMAD Trade House who are specialized in Trading, Marketing and Distribution of raw materials for cosmetics, food & pharma industry, primary packaging & processing equipment.
Manno Trading, based in Dubai is planning to develop the distribution & marketing network in Personal care products, Skin care cosmetics, Beauty aid – for which we are looking renowned brands from Asia & Europe.
Our initial market will be UAE but over the years may expand our activity to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Sri Lanka & Pakistan.