Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you’ll be doing
At Chalhoub we use data to make a difference. As a Senior Data Analyst for our People division (HR), you will use data from both physical and digital channels to develop a robust understanding of our business. You will be a critical partner for our leaders and People Partners, using innovate systems to help create incredible experiences!
Not only will you be responsible for conceptualizing, creating and implementing people projects, you will also undertake special projects, supporting the HR cycle in all analytical requirements. You will be generating and presenting accurate periodic reports and supporting the People Partners with process tools and insights.
– Actively support the entire HR cycle relating to performance management and employee engagement, such as compensation and benefits, KPI assessments
– Manage a large volume of employee data from all retail companies in the region
– Support with talent management identification and prepare to present appropriately for the company management
– Assist in development of HR manpower budgets based on a forward-looking strategy
– Analyze compensation revisions and implement them with the correct process tools
– Act as a central point of contact for consolidated information internally and externally
– Coordinate and consolidate data sets from HR specialists across different areas of the business
– Coordinate with regional People Partners to collect country-specific information
– Ensure full alignment in salary scales, designations and grading between staff in the entire region
– Ensure correct reporting lines in the system to enable the HR cycle to run smoothly
– Review employee data and align any discrepancies while adhering to a central benchmark
– Update organization charts for regional and country structures
– Support frequent ad-hoc requests for employee data reports – balnacing these requests with planned reporting schedules
– Support change management through channeled planning, communication preparation and constant post-implementation alignmen
– Support the implementation of people projects through reports, tracking, and consolidation of information as well as analysis pre and post implementation
What you’ll need to succeed
– 5+ years experience in a data analysis role – ideally in an HR/People environment
– Sound financial and business acumen- able to work knowledgably and competently on complex budgeting building and provide meaningful and actionable business-focused insights
– Advanced MS Excel skills
– Experience with Power BI and advantage but not essential
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.