Six teenagers have been charged with murder after a 14-year-old was killed in Newcastle.
Gordon Gault died in hospital six days after the incident in the Elswick area on 9 November last year.
Police said the six people charged, all aged between 16 and 17, were re-arrested on Tuesday.
They are due to appear at a magistrates’ court in North Tyneside today.
Detective Chief Inspector Matt Steel said: “A comprehensive investigation has been ongoing ever since Gordon Gault’s murder and our thoughts remain with his family and loved ones.
“We remain absolutely committed in our pursuit of justice and getting his family the answers that they deserve.”