Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and its teams and take part in the automotive electrification, autonomous driving and connectivity revolutions around the world!
Valeo Service, fulfilling aftermarket needs worldwide.
Valeo was founded in 1923 in Saint Quen (France).
Valeo, an automotive supplier and strategic partner to all automakers worldwide, is the leading supplier of cutting-edge automotive technologies.
Valeo Service, part of the Valeo Group, is the automotive aftermarket specialist worldwide. Valeo Service commitment is to care for you and your customers’ vehicles (passenger cars and industrial vehicles) long after they have left the production floor.
Whether you are an automaker, a spare parts distributor, a car dealer, a garage, or an individual car owner, Valeo Service is at your side in over 150 countries.
The mission: anticipate, answer and follow up your aftermarket needs.
Valeo Service Middle East is now looking for a “Techcare Specialist” to be based in Dubai who will support the Valeo’ s Aftermarket Specialist Strategy by promoting Valeo’ s products & tools at garage level through technical contents adapted to garage expectations and being the daily Valeo contact of wholesalers, retailers and garages for technical training to resolve product issues and the delivery and service of Valeo tooling in order to enhance the Valeo image of service organization.
Product & tools technical demonstrations
• You support new parts listings through technical demonstrations on garages
• You participate on customer events to promote the Valeo products, tools & services
• You spread the knowledge about Valeo quality products by giving professional training sessions to retailer and garages
• You provide product technical argumentations to train the distributor’s sales forces
• You provide technical tools demonstrations for garages
• You contribute to improve the garage database with relevant information about the garage characteristics and business opportunities concerning parts or tools
• You carry out specific garage enquiries to support marketing teams
• You inform trade marketers regularly about the market at the retailer and garage level to strengthen Valeo in the competition.
• You identify technical training needs according to needs of garages
Garage programs development
• You identify the potential garage partners
• You promote the available garage programs to the garages
• You participate to specific technical & commercial actions dedicated to garage partners
• Technical warranties : Support the quality service by providing technical corrective trainings mainly focused on fitting instructions & repair tips
• Write technical newsletter to the garages/distributors network
• Offer a professional, quick and cost efficient solution for technical problems with Valeo products and equipment
• Develop and maintain a network of people responsible for training and technical problem solving within Valeo.
• All Valeo Service product & Tools Lines of business
• All IAM channels: Trad, MD & Truck
• All IAM garage types: networks, independent garages
Let’s Talk about you…
• Mechanical education background, ideally having a technical school degree and significant mechanical experience
• Significant mechanical experience at least 2 years as a master mechanic, experience in general vehicle maintenance, fixing, mounting and troubleshooting is must
• Sales support experience is a plus
• Automotive background (possibly including Commercial Vehicle)
• Trainer capabilities / Presentation skills
• Arabic & English speaker
• Able to travel (mainly in GCC)
Thanks to its strategy based on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions that are revolutionizing the automobile: the electrification of the vehicle, the advent of the autonomous and connected vehicle, and the development of digital mobility.
Revolutions that Valeo has anticipated and that are today synonymous with great career opportunities, including abroad! At Valeo, innovation is driven by diversity, authenticity and the energy of its talents. Would you like to live new technological and human adventures?
Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees in 33 countries!
P.S: All applications will be handled anonymously and only qualified candidates be contacted.
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving. In 2020, the Group generated sales of 16.4 billion euros and invested 12% of its original equipment sales in Research and Development. At December 31, 2020, Valeo had 187 plants, 20 research centers, 43 development centers and 15 distribution platforms, and employed 110,300 people in 33 countries worldwide. Valeo is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.